Hypothes.is & Digital Annotation
Questions? Contact James Sponsel at firstname.lastname@example.org
To use Hypothes.is, you need the Chrome plugin or the bookmarklet:
- Go to https://hypothes.is/
- Set up a hypothes.is account; to make it easier for me to figure out who everyone is, please use something close to your name (e.g., erlozada would have been a good choice, but I set it up as thefieldworker before using it as a teaching tool).
- Install the plug-in if you use Chrome
- Otherwise, drag the bookmarklet to your bookmarks bar
- You can also always open hypothes.is by copying and pasting a link into the search box
Make sure that you’re annotating within our group!
- Find our group
- Make sure you select our group before annotating any webpage
- Remember the guidelines for our group annotations
See all of your annotations
- Log into your account on the hypothes.is website to see all of your annotations in one place
- View the hypothes.is help pages
- E-mail email@example.com